1. Users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for service and delivery of the services offered by the Merchant on the Site.
2. Users use the interface of the website to enter into contracts with the Merchant for the offered services.
2.1. The service contract is valid from the moment of confirmation of the service by the Merchant
2.2. In case it is impossible to perform a service, the Merchant reserves the right to refuse it.
2.3. When making a reservation, the User receives an e-mail confirmation that their order has been accepted.
3. The Merchant has the right to refuse to enter into a contract with Users who have committed violations.
3.1. The Merchant has the right to treat Users as committed violations in cases:
• there is non-compliance by the User to the General Terms and Conditions;
• an incorrect, arrogant or rude attitude towards the representatives of the Merchant has been established;
• systematic abuses by the User against the Merchant have been established.
4. The prices of the offered services are those indicated on the Merchant's website at the time of placing an order, except in cases of obvious error.
4.1. The prices of the services include VAT, in the cases where its charging is envisaged.
5. The Merchant reserves the right to change at any time and without notice the prices of services offered on the site, and such changes will not affect orders already placed.
6. The Merchant may provide discounts for the services offered on the site, according to the Bulgarian legislation and rules determined by the Merchant. The rules applicable to such discounts are available where the discount is displayed. Discounts can be provided in various forms (eg promotions, loyalty discounts provided individually, randomly or as a result of participation in a competition or customer survey).
6.1. Different types of discounts cannot be combined when ordering and purchasing the same service.
7. When the User returns a service with the right to a refund of the amount paid for any reason, the price subject to refund is reduced by the value of the discount received, applied to the service, and only the amount actually paid is refundable.
8. The user can pay the price of the ordered services using one of the options listed on the website. Payment is possible on the Site by the following methods:
• by credit or debit card
• by bank transfer
9. If the User chooses a payment method involving a third party payment service provider, the User may be bound by the terms and conditions and / or fees of such third party.
10. The Merchant shall not be liable if a payment method involving a third party payment service provider is not available or otherwise does not function for reasons that cannot be attributed to the Merchant's fault.
Withdrawal from the contract and replacement
11. The User has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason, without paying compensation or penalty within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the service contract by the User, but before the ordered service is consumed.
12. In order to exercise their right under this clause, the User must unambiguously notify the Merchant of their decision to withdraw from the contract, individualizing the goods / services he wishes to return, by providing all details of the order and delivery, including, but not only: content and value of the order, data of the person who made the order, etc.
13. The trader publishes on their website a form for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract.
14. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Merchant provides the consumer with the option to fill in and send electronically via the website the standard withdrawal form or other unambiguous application. In these cases, the Merchant shall immediately send the consumer a confirmation of receipt of their refusal on a durable medium.
15. When in connection with the performance of the contract the Merchant has incurred expenses and the User withdraws from the contract, the Merchant has the right to withhold the respective amount for the incurred expenses or to demand their payment.
16. The consumer has no right to withdraw from the contract if the subject of the same are:
for the provision of services where the service is fully provided and its performance has begun with the explicit prior consent of the user and confirmation by him or her that he knows that he will lose their right of withdrawal after the contract is fully performed by the trader.
17. The Merchant refunds to the User the price paid by him or her.
18. The user has the right to complain about any non-compliance of the service with the agreed / ordered.
19. The user has the right to complain about the service, regardless of whether the manufacturer or trader has provided a commercial guarantee
19.1. The complaint of services can be submitted up to 14 days from the discovery of the non-compliance of the service with the agreed one.
20. The complaint shall be submitted orally on the telephone number indicated by the Merchant or in writing by the indicated e-mail, by mail or submitted to the address of the company. The merchant presents on their website access to a complaint form.
21. When filing a complaint, the user indicates the subject of the complaint, their preferred way of satisfying the complaint, respectively the amount of the claimed amount, and address, telephone and email for contact.
22. When filing a complaint, the consumer must also attach the documents on which the claim is based, namely:
• receipt or invoice;
• protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-conformity of the goods or services with the agreed;
• other documents establishing the claim on the grounds and amount.
23. Filing a complaint is not an obstacle to filing a claim.
24. The trader shall maintain a register of the submitted claims. A document is sent to the User to the e-mail specified by him or her, in which the number of the claim from the register and the type of the service are indicated.
25. When the Merchant satisfies the complaint, issues an act for that, which is drawn up in two copies, and obligatorily provides one copy to the User.
26. The intellectual property rights over all materials and resources located on the Merchant's website (including the available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, belong to the Merchant or to the respective person who has transferred the right of use. of the Merchant, and may not be used in violation of applicable law.
27. In case of copying or reproduction of information beyond the permissible, as well as in case of any other violation of the intellectual property rights over the resources of the Merchant, the Merchant has the right to claim compensation for the direct and indirect damages in full.
28. Except as expressly agreed, the User may not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and otherwise disclose the information resources published on the Merchant's website.
29. The Merchant undertakes to take due care to provide the User with normal access to the services provided.
30. The trader reserves the right to suspend access to the services provided. The Merchant has the right, but not the obligation, at its discretion to delete information resources and materials published on its website.
Termination and cancellation of the contract
31. The trader has the right at its discretion, without giving notice to terminate the contract unilaterally, if it finds that the services provided are used in violation of these general conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and generally accepted moral norms.
32. Except in the cases provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, the contract between the parties shall be terminated upon termination of the Merchant's activity or termination of the maintenance of its website.
33. In addition to the above cases, either party may terminate this contract by giving one week's notice to the other party in the event of failure to fulfill obligations under the contract.
34. The written form of the contract is considered complied with by sending an e-mail, pressing an electronic button on a page with content that is filled in or selected by the User or marking in a field (check box) on the website, etc. . similar in so far as the statement is technically recorded in a way that allows it to be reproduced.
35. The parties declare that in the event that any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid, this will not invalidate the entire contract or other parts thereof. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory norms of the law or the established practice.
Modification of the general conditions
36. The Merchant undertakes to notify the Users of any change in these general terms and conditions within 7 days of the occurrence of this circumstance at the email address specified by the User.
37. When he does not agree with the changes in the general conditions, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason and without paying compensation or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User must notify the Merchant within one month of receiving the notice under the previous article.
38. In case the User does not exercise their right to withdraw from the contract in the manner prescribed in
these general terms and conditions, it is considered that the change is accepted by the User without objections.
39. The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.